The Graveyard Shift. An evening walk around the City's spookiest spots
Email for dates
A sinister slice of dark history served up in the City's spookiest spots. Not a ghost walk (although one or two might pop up to surprise us...) but as we visit old churchyards, creepy ruins, and brave the twistiest medieval alleyways, expect stories from the dark past that will chill you to the core...
- The vengeful Queen who stalks a ruined church holding her husband's heart
- how to preserve a traitor's head for displaying on a spike
- The UK's last witch trial - in 1944!
- The bodysnatchers who raided graves for fresh corpses before selling them - at the pub...
- the mysterious bell that tolled in a secret Georgian Square on the death of a priest